Have you found yourself frustrated that after crafting the perfect Facebook ads campaign you are not able to change the campaign objective of Facebook ads. Use the simple trick below to create a campaign with a new objective but keep all your ad creative.
Using the Power Editor to Change Campaign Objective of Facebook Ads
The easiest and quickest way to change objective is to duplicate your adverts and advert sets into a new campaign that is using your desired objective. The Power Editor is Facebook’s tool for making advanced edits to an advertising campaign and has access to more options than the default campaign editor.
Navigate to the Power Editor by clicking the link across the top of the advertising management page. Follow the following steps to duplicate your adverts and advert sets into a new campaign:
- Click the ‘Download to Power Editor’ button to download all of your campaigns and settings into the power editor.
- Select the adverts and advert sets you want to change the objective for then click the duplicate button.
- This then opens a popup window that allows you to select where to duplicate the selected adverts to. You can duplicate to a campaign that you have already created or decide to create a new campaign with a new objective.
- Enter the name of your new campaign, select your buying type and finally select the objective you want your ads to use.
- Finally ensure you click the Upload Changes button to publish any changes you have made in power editor.
Thats it! You have successfully copied all your adverts and advert sets to a new campaign with a new campaign objective. Show some appreciation by linking to this article or follow us on social media! Here at KIJO we provide forward thinking social media campaigns.
Do you need help with your digital marketing?
The KIJO team has experience in building websites that rank highly a Leave your details below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss your campaign.
Articles which may interest you…
- The Complete Guide to Getting Started with Facebook Ads | Buffer App
- A Beginner’s Guide to Facebook Advertising | Sprout Social
- Running ads on Audience Network | Facebook Business