Junior WordPress Developer
Full time - 18k-20k
KIJO is a vibrant digital agency, which has experienced a period of growth and expansion. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for all things front-end development. A genuine passion for the front-end and how this integrates with the WordPress CMS. Code snippets and examples of your code is also very desirable.
The ideal candidate will be skilled and comfortable working alone or as part of a team. There is excellent scope for personal development and learning within the role. Learning new languages and techniques is something we actively encourage.
- Customise WordPress templates according to designs
- Work to deadlines and delivery timelines
- Work closely with in-house designers to turn designs into functioning websites
- Working as part of an agile and fast paced team
- CSS3 (including preprocessors)
- Understanding of SEO on-page requirements
- Knowledge of how to develop Plugins for WordPress
Careers at KIJO
- Birthdays off
- Food fridays
- Training & development opportunities
- Team activities and days out
- Stocked fridge and sweet jar
- Career progression opportunities
Sign up to our newsletter
Plan Your Project
Tell us a bit more information about your project.