Use our plugin to display your SERP rankings right within any WordPress page or post using the popular Serpbook SEO rank tracker. Customise the rankings table to suit your websites branding and layout.
Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory: Serpbook API WordPress Plugin by KIJO
- Sign up for a Serpbook account here https://goo.gl/TE5boK
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory https://wordpress.org/plugins/kijo-serpbook-api/
- Add your API key to the settings page and select which post type you would like the data to appear on
- Next step is to select the Serpbook category you want to display
- Drop the handy shortcode [sbapi_serp_table] into your post where you want to the SERP table to appear.