KIJO is on the lookout for a talented Business Development Executive who thrives in a targeted environment.
At KIJO we have honed our craft helping businesses of all sizes realise their potential for digital innovation. Ranging from startups to FTSE listed PLC’s.
The KIJO team is multi-disciplined with expertise covering strategy, user experience and development. All this combines to create solutions that have a real tangible effect on key business metrics. Our laser like focus on the things that are important to our clients ensures we deliver on our promises consistently.
KIJO is on a journey to Build the Future one project at a time, we’d really like it if you could join us.
KIJO is looking for a part time Business Development Executive to join our team.
- Making new client relationships via outbound sales calls and direct emails
- Exceeding all targets across all KPI’s
- Maintaining a busy pipeline of prospects
- Taking ownership of business development
- Generating meetings with decision makers
- Building Relationships
- Business Acumen
- CRM Software
- Proposal Writing
- Closing Techniques
- Hard Working
- Quick Learner
- Quick Thinker
- People Skills
- High Attention to Detail
- 36 days average last 3 years
- We offer an industry leading holiday entitlement which is 22 days + bank holidays + Christmas + birthday off (this has averaged to 36 days total over the past 3 years regardless of service length).
- Flexible working hours
- 4 hours a day 3 days a week between 9am & 5.30pm
Company pension scheme
- All team members are enrolled in KIJO’s company pension scheme.
- KIJO matches your contribution up to 3% of your salary every month.
Discretionary bonus scheme
- £100 a month bonus to months Most Valuable Player – MVP.
- Discretionary bonus based on annual revenue targets.
- Employee share scheme whereby senior team members or long term employees can have shares in KIJO as a company. This becomes possible after 2+ years service.
- Free eye tests for all team members.
- Discounted gym membership at 1600+ gyms via GymPass.
Personal and professional growth opportunities
- KIJO’s vision and organisation chart makes roles of team leader and director available to internal team members.
- Our focus is to promote and hire from within KIJO where it makes sense to do so.
- We encourage personal and progressional growth to help shape the direction of KIJO as an agency.
The KIJO College
- Fully paid in work training hours – 1 working day per month
- Regular training workshops to help improve skills across the company
- 12 month training plans
Team Events & Kulture
- We have quarterly (4x annual) events for the team which has covered a broad range of team activities.
- Monthly munchies – every month the entire team has lunch at a restaurant of the teams choosing.
- No dress code.
- Product launches – we like to celebrate success and hard work as a team so we have regular activities to celebrate product launches.
At KIJO, we believe a happy team is a productive one. We invest in our staff, and enjoy rewarding our team for a job well done. As KIJO grows, the right candidate will be given the chance to progress within the agency, and gain recognition for their high standards and hard work.