Business Development Manager
At KIJO, we believe a happy team is a productive one. We invest in our staff, and enjoy rewarding our team for a job well done. As KIJO grows, the right candidate will be given the chance to progress within the agency, and gain recognition for their high standards and hard work.
At KIJO we have honed our craft helping businesses of all sizes realise their potential for digital innovation. Ranging from startups to FTSE listed PLC’s.
The KIJO team is multi-disciplined with expertise covering strategy, user experience and development. All this combines to create solutions that have a real tangible effect on key business metrics. Our laser like focus on the things that are important to our clients ensures we deliver on our promises consistently.
KIJO is on a journey to Build the Future one project at a time, we’d really like it if you could join us.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team on a permanent, full time basis.
- Establishing new client relationships
- Booking in projects
- Working with project management team to handover new projects
- Targeting specific brands and sectors
- Being responsible for revenue generation
- Working to targets
- Reporting to senior team
Skills & Experience:
- Previous (Digital / Web Development) agency experience is highly desirable
- Able to demonstrate previous success at selling high ticket items.
- Good understanding of digital.
- Independent Worker
- Someone with a good contact book.
- Strategic & forward thinking.
- Attendance at face to face meetings will be required.
- Must have own transport.
Salary: £36,000 – £48,000 basic dependent on experience with an OTE of up to £60K.
At KIJO, we believe a happy team is a productive one. We invest in our staff, and enjoy rewarding our team for a job well done. As KIJO grows, the right candidate will be given the chance to progress within the agency, and gain recognition for their high standards and hard work.Apply
- 30 days holiday per year plus full Christmas closure
- Full remote working anywhere within Europe
- Computer equipment provided for all team members
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- £100 a month bonus to months Most Valuable Player - MVP
- Free eye tests for all team members
- Fully paid in work training hours - 1 working day per month
- 12 month training plans
- Training & personal development integral to role
- Birthdays off
- 4x quarterly events
- Monthly staff raffle prizes
- KIJO games “Championship” with prizes
- Regular training workshops to help improve skills across the company
- Travel and accommodation expenses fully paid for meetings
- Project launch celebration days - celebrate success as a team