KIJO is on the lookout for a talented project manager who has the ability to keep projects running smoothly. Delivering projects on-time and within budget.
At KIJO we have honed our craft helping businesses of all sizes realise their potential for digital growth. Ranging from startups to FTSE listed PLC’s.
The KIJO team is multi-disciplined with expertise covering strategy, creative design, digital marketing and user experience design. All this combines to create solutions that have a real tangible effect on key business metrics. Our laser like focus on the things that are important to our clients ensures we deliver on our promises consistently.
We have the clients, the case studies, the testimonials but there is 1 other thing which is just as important. A genuine burning passion for what we do – it’s what we live and breathe everyday.
KIJO is on a journey to Build the Future one project at a time, we’d really like it if you could join us.
- Create project schedules and plans
- Ensure projects run smoothly according to plan and schedule
- Manage external contractors and internal staff to ensure projects are delivered on-time and in budget
- Relay team focus for the month
- Use existing data to forecast future projects helping to optimise schedule
- Reporting to clients of project progress and managing of client expectations
- Update senior team members of project progress, communicate issues and provide solutions
- Prepare monthly debriefs analysing overall performance towards targets and how we can improve in the future
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Effective and pro-active communicator. Verbal and written.
- People management
- High attention to detail
- Scheduling and planning
- Knowledge of how a business works
- Reporting and presentations
- Spreadsheet software
- Comfortable planning and attending meetings with clients
- Manage multiple projects and tasks at any one time
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Career progression path
- Training & development integral to role
- 30 days holiday a year
- Birthdays off
- Food Fridays / Monthly Munchies
- Monthly team activities and days out
- Stocked fridge and sweet jar
At KIJO, we believe a happy team is a productive one. We invest in our staff, and enjoy rewarding our team for a job well done. As KIJO grows, the right candidate will be given the chance to progress within the agency, and gain recognition for their high standards and hard work. Apply