KIJO is on the lookout for a talented project manager who has the ability to keep projects running smoothly. Delivering projects on-time and within budget.
At KIJO, we believe a happy team is a productive one. We invest in our staff, and enjoy rewarding our team for a job well done. As KIJO grows, the right candidate will be given the chance to progress within the agency, and gain recognition for their high standards and hard work.
- Work alongside business development manager and sales director to maintain and grow client relationships
- Scope and write up project proposals for pitches
- Create project schedules and plans
- Ensure projects run smoothly according to plan and schedule
- Manage external contractors and internal staff to ensure projects are delivered on-time and in budget
- Day to day reporting to clients of project progress and managing of client expectations
- Regular updates to senior team members of project progress and financial reporting
- Effective and pro-active communicator
- Excellent relationship skills
- Management skills
- Presentations and reporting
- Proposal writing and research
25k – 30k per annum Apply